PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Botswana
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Botswana.
Call to Botswana just for $0.109
Low phone cards rates to Botswana and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Botswana
conventional short form: Botswana
|The Jupiter phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature, PIN Free Access option and no expiration date! But not only is the Jupiter calling card ultra-convenient, it's also great value with its competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada and a wide variety of other countries. This popular card also boasts excellent quality connections.
||The Sahara phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries and high quality connections. And you won't be paying any connection or maintenance fees with the Sahara calling card which is rated a perfect five stars by our customers.
||Solaris is a premium phonecard for calling from the USA and other 100 countries to any destination around the World. It is an excellent choice for home, business or traveling use. Solaris has no maintenance or connection fees. Solaris is a Permanent PIN calling card with a handy Refill feature, Online Call History access, and a PIN Free Access option. Best way to remain connected with your family, friends and business partners wherever you are!
Botswana Phone Cards
Code of Botswana +267
|You can make cheap long distance call to Botswana or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
22 00 S, 24 00 E
Southern Africa, north of South Africa
Main City Codes:
Barolong/Ngwaketse 54, Francistown 24, Gaborone 31, 35, 36, 39; Gantsi 65, Jwaneng 58,
Kanye 340, Kasane 62, Letlhakane/Orapa 29, Lobatse 53, Mahalapye 47, Maun 68, Mochudi 57,
Molepolole 59, Palapye 49, Ramotswa 53, Serowe 46, Selebi-Phikwe 26
Mobile Phone Codes
Mascom (GSM 900) 71, Orange (GSM 900) 72
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 1.5 million
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: the system is expanding with the growth of mobile-cellular service and participation in regional development; system is fully digital with fiber-optic cables linking the major population centers in the east; fixed-line connections declined in recent years and now stand at roughly 8 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular telephone density currently is about 80 per 100 persons
- domestic: small system of open-wire lines, microwave radio relay links, and a few radiotelephone communication stations; mobile cellular service is growing fast
- international: country code - 267; international calls are made via satellite, using international direct dialing; 2 international exchanges; digital microwave radio relay links to Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 8, FM 13, shortwave 4
- Television broadcast stations:
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 11 (2001)
- Internet hosts:
- 6,374 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 80,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Botswana Phone Cards.