PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Chile
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Chile.
Call to Chile just for $0.011
Low phone cards rates to Chile and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Chile
conventional short form: Chile
local long form: Republica de Chile
local short form: Chile
|The Saturn phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and no expiration date! You pay no connection fees and can take advantage of both Local Access Numbers and Toll Free Access Numbers. This card provides competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada to many countries with high quality connections. The Saturn calling card is out of this world!
||The Master Cent phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and the handy Refill option. You get low calling rates to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel in charge with Master Cent!
||The Champion phone card is a refillable Permanent PIN card. Minutes can be added online, by phone, or by using the AutoRefill option. Other features include PIN Free Access, no connection or maintenance fees, high quality connection and low calling rates to many countries. Local Access numbers are available in addition to Toll Free Access. Use Local Access numbers in your area and get the cheapest rates!
Chile Phone Cards
Code of Chile +56
|You can make cheap long distance call to Chile or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
30 00 S, 71 00 W
Southern South America, bordering the South Pacific Ocean, between Argentina and Peru
Main City Codes:
Antofagasta 55, Arica 58, Calama 55, Chillán 42, Concepción 41, Copiacó 52, Coquimbo 51, Coyhaique 67, Curicó 75, Easter Island 3210, Iquique 57, La Serena 51, Linares 73, Los Andes 34, Los Angeles 43, Osorno 64, Ovalle 53, Puerto Montt 65, Punta Arenas 61, Quillota 33, Rancagua 72, Recreo 31, San Antonio 35, San Felipe 34, San Fernando 72, Santiago (Metropolitan Region) 2, Talcahuano 41, Talca 71, Temuco 45, Valdivia 63, Valparaíso 32, Viña del Mar 32
Mobile Phone Codes:
In July 2002, mobile phone numbers in Chile were converted from seven to eight digits, beginning with either 8 or 9.
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 3.379 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 13.955 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: privatization begun in 1988; most advanced telecommunications infrastructure in South America; modern system based on extensive microwave radio relay facilities; fixed-line connections have dropped in recent years as mobile-cellular usage continues to increase, reaching a level of 85 telephones per 100 persons
- domestic: extensive microwave radio relay links; domestic satellite system with 3 earth stations
- international: country code - 56; satellite earth stations - 2 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 180 (8 inactive), FM 64, shortwave 17 (1 inactive) (1998)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 63 (plus 121 repeaters) (1997)
- Internet country code:
- Internet hosts:
- 847,200 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 5.57 million (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Chile Phone Cards.