PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Djibouti
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Djibouti.
Call to Djibouti just for $0.324
Low phone cards rates to Djibouti and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Djibouti
conventional short form: Djibouti
former: French Territory of the Afars and Issas, French Somaliland
|The Saturn phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and no expiration date! You pay no connection fees and can take advantage of both Local Access Numbers and Toll Free Access Numbers. This card provides competitive long-distance rates from the US and Canada to many countries with high quality connections. The Saturn calling card is out of this world!
||The AT&T phone card has the kind of quality and features you'd expect. Outstanding connectivity, domestic and international calling (call from more than 100 foreign countries!), no connection/maintenance fees, and no expiration. Here's a card you'll always want to have with you!
||The Everest phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada. The card offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection. Enjoy the Everest calling card and get a mountain of benefits!
Djibouti Phone Cards
Code of Djibouti +253
|You can make cheap long distance call to Djibouti or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
11 30 N, 43 00 E
Eastern Africa, bordering the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, between Eritrea and Somalia
Main City Codes:
Djibouti City 25 XX XX, 30 XX XX, 31 XX XX, 34 XX XX, 35 XX XX; Interior districts 42 XX XX
Mobile Phone Codes:
Djibouti TÚlÚcom (GSM 900) 80 XX XX, 81 XX XX, 82 XX XX, 83 XX XX
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,800 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 45,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: telephone facilities in the city of Djibouti are adequate as are the microwave radio relay connections to outlying areas of the country
- domestic: microwave radio relay network; mobile cellular coverage is primarily limited to the area in and around Djibouti city
- international: country code - 253; landing point for the SEA-ME-WE-3 optical telecommunications submarine cable with links to Asia, the Middle East, and Europe; satellite earth stations - 2 (1 Intelsat - Indian Ocean and 1 Arabsat); Medarabtel regional microwave radio relay telephone network
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 1, FM 2, shortwave 0 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2000)
- Internet hosts:
- 161 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 11,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Djibouti Phone Cards.