PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Equatorial Guinea
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea.
Call to Equatorial Guinea just for $0.279
Low phone cards rates to Equatorial Guinea and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Republic of Equatorial Guinea
conventional short form: Equatorial Guinea
local short form: Guinea Ecuatorial
local long form: Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial
former: Spanish Guinea
|The El Toro phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature and PIN Free Access option. A Toll Free Access Number is accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. The card also offers low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection.
||With its very low rates, the Golden Lotus phone card is the ultimate card for calling to India and other countries in South Asia. But it doesn't end there. This versatile card also lets you call around the globe and to make domestic calls within U.S. and Canada! Use Toll Free Numbers or Local Access Numbers in the USA, Canada and many other countries. It couldn't be easier! And you'll never pay a connection fee. Golden Lotus is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access.
||The Sahara phone card is a Permanent PIN card with the handy Refill feature. Toll Free Access Numbers are accessible from the US, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as from Canada. You'll also enjoy low long-distance rates to many countries and high quality connections. And you won't be paying any connection or maintenance fees with the Sahara calling card which is rated a perfect five stars by our customers.
Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards
Code of Equatorial Guinea +240
|You can make cheap long distance call to Equatorial Guinea or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
Location: Equatorial Guinea
2 00 N, 10 00 E
Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Biafra, between Cameroon and Gabon
Main City Codes:
Bata 8, Malabo 9
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile GSM 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Communications: Equatorial Guinea
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 10,000 (2005)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 220,000 (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: digital fixed-line network in most major urban areas and good mobile coverage
- domestic: fixed-line density is about 2 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular subscribership has been increasing and in 2007 stood at about 40 percent of the population
- international: country code - 240; international communications from Bata and Malabo to African and European countries; satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Indian Ocean) (2007)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 0, FM 3, shortwave 5 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 1 (2001)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 1 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 9 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 8,000 (2006)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Equatorial Guinea Phone Cards.