PREPAID CALLING CARDS
Prepaid calling cards online shop. PIN instantly. Best long distance rates!
Phone cards / Mozambique
With our calling cards you can make a cheap long distance call to Mozambique.
Call to Mozambique just for $0.162
Low phone cards rates to Mozambique and everywhere else
Telephone rates are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
conventional long form: Kingdom of Mozambique
conventional short form: Mozambique
local short form: Al Maghrib
local long form: Al Mamlakah al Maghribiyah
|The Master Cent phone card is a Permanent PIN card that provides the convenience of both PIN Free Access and the handy Refill option. You get low calling rates to many countries with high quality connections, Online Call History access, as well as Local and Toll Free Access numbers. And you can save even more by using the Local Access Numbers from your cell phone. You'll feel in charge with Master Cent!
||Solaris is a premium phonecard for calling from the USA and other 100 countries to any destination around the World. It is an excellent choice for home, business or traveling use. Solaris has no maintenance or connection fees. Solaris is a Permanent PIN calling card with a handy Refill feature, Online Call History access, and a PIN Free Access option. Best way to remain connected with your family, friends and business partners wherever you are!
||With its very low rates, the Golden Lotus phone card is the ultimate card for calling to India and other countries in South Asia. But it doesn't end there. This versatile card also lets you call around the globe and to make domestic calls within U.S. and Canada! Use Toll Free Numbers or Local Access Numbers in the USA, Canada and many other countries. It couldn't be easier! And you'll never pay a connection fee. Golden Lotus is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access.
Mozambique Phone Cards
Code of Mozambique +258
|You can make cheap long distance call to Mozambique or any other country using our prepaid phone cards at extremely low rates.|
18 15 S, 35 00 E
Southeastern Africa, bordering the Mozambique Channel, between South Africa and Tanzania
Main City Codes:
Beira 3, Chimolo 51, Chokwe 21, Maputo 1, Matola 4, Nampula 6, Quelimane 4, Tete 52, Xai-Xai 22
Mobile Phone Codes:
Mobile Phones Moçambique Celular (mCel) (GSM900/1800) 82, Vodacom (GSM900/1800) 84
- Telephones - main lines in use:
- 67,000 (2006)
- Telephones - mobile cellular:
- 3.3 million (2007)
- Telephone system:
- general assessment: fair system but not available generally (telephone density is only 16 telephones for each 1,000 persons)
- domestic: the telecommunications sector is shackled with a heavy state presence, lack of competition, and high operating costs and charges; stagnation in the fixed-line network contrasts with rapid growth in the mobile-cellular network; mobile-cellular coverage now includes all the main cities and key roads, including those from Maputo to the South African and Swaziland borders, the national highway through Gaza and Inhambane provinces, the Beira corridor, and from Nampula to Nacala
- international: country code - 258; satellite earth stations - 5 Intelsat (2 Atlantic Ocean and 3 Indian Ocean)
- Radio broadcast stations:
- AM 13, FM 17, shortwave 11 (2001)
- Television broadcast stations:
- 4 (2008)
- Internet country code:
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs):
- 11 (2002)
- Internet hosts:
- 22,532 (2008)
- Internet users:
- 200,000 (2007)
© 2008 Prepaid Calling Cards. Mozambique Phone Cards.